1. General Information
We reassure you that we are taking all the necessary measures in the preparation and shipping of your orders. All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order through the original method of payment.
2. Payment Confirmation
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
3. Delivery Location
Items offered in our website are available for delivery to addresses in the UAE. Any shipments outside of the aforementioned areas are not available at this time.
4. Delivery Time
We make every effort to fulfill the order on the same day, but due to some current travel restrictions, please allow 3-5 business days for Standard Shipping in the UAE.
Business days mean Saturday to Thursday. We do not ship on holidays or Fridays.
5. Delivery Instructions
For product orders (art kits), you can provide special delivery instructions on the Cart page before Check Out. Shipping will be done by a third-party courier. Avoid any delivery delays by providing your full address along with your contact details.
6. Shipping Costs
All orders cost 30dhs in Dubai
7. Damaged Items in Transport
If there is any damage to the packaging or to the item itself, please contact us immediately.
If you have any questions about delivery or shipment, send an email to email@example.com
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through phone at (04) 2719797 along with the following details: name, contact number, order number, and reason for cancellation within 24 hours from the time of order. Once cancellation period is over, refund requests will no longer be accepted.
For orders that have been shipped, cancellation is no longer applicable.
Cancellation for workshop bookings should be done at least 2 days prior to the event date. Once cancellation period is over, refund requests will no longer be accepted.
In the occasion that your booking has been cancelled by Medaf, we will be processing a full refund of any payment made.
RETURNS / REFUNDS
You can return any product purchased via the Website in accordance with the terms of this policy:
1) This policy is only applicable to purchases and bookings made online via the Website.
2) For products, you may return any unused and unopened merchandise in its original condition, including original packaging within 7 days of invoice date and you will receive a full refund, less shipping.
3) Any shipping cost you incur to return the product will not be refunded. The only exception to this is if we have made a shipping error or if the product you receive is defective or damaged.
4) All returned products are subject to verification. We are unable to process your refund until we receive the product back. Please ensure that all items being returned are complete, unopened, with original packaging, and are securely sent. Returns that do not meet the above criteria may not be accepted and may be returned to the customer.
5) Once returned items have been received and checked, refunds will be issued through your original payment method used. Kindly allow 3-10 business days for the refund amount to be reflected on your account.
6) For workshop bookings, refund process will start once booking has been officially cancelled. Refunds will be issued through your original payment method used. Kindly allow 3-10 business days for the refund amount to be reflected on your account.
Please Note: If your online order arrived damaged or defective, please bypass the instructions above and contact us (within 7 business days).